Here's something you've heard us say before: We absolutely love Brussels sprouts. So it should come as no surprise that we're adding them to many dishes all winter long. Today, Sarah Carey is sauteing them with a bit of olive oil and lemon before tossing them with tortellini. The finished dish is a vibrant and comforting meal -- and, best of all, it takes just more than 20 minutes to prepare. Bon appetit!
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pound frozen cheese tortellini
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon