Hello, holiday season! Right now, you're probably looking for a few simple -- and simply delicious -- meals that will keep you well-fed through these next few festive weeks. Today's recipe for roasted chicken thighs with cauliflower and parsley is not only an incredibly comforting meal, it's an easy one to whip up -- it has just five ingredients! And while this recipe creates wonderfully crispy chicken skin, it's the gently browned and richly flavored roasted cauliflower that's completely irresistible. Bon appetit!
Heading to the market? Grab these ingredients:
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (6 to 8 ounces each)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 head cauliflower (about 1 pound), cut into large florets
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed