Got 20 minutes? Prep some marinara sauce and you’ve got yourself an easy, fresh, Sarah Carey-style spicy meal. It’s spicy week! So, why not?
Today’s recipe, Spicy Shrimp Marinara, features juicy tomatoes, red pepper, and sauteed shrimp that can be paired with crusty bread or even a salad. Cayenne pepper adds a kick, and we guarantee it will spice up your weeknight meal.
Want to experience the hotness? Grab these items and you’re ready to go!
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left on
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 to 1 1/4 teaspoons red-pepper flakes
- 1 Recipe Three-Ingredient Marinara