Here at Everyday Food we’re always looking for different ways to cook our meals and, this week, broiling is our go-to technique. Salmon patties, broiled to a golden-brown crust, burst with flavor in every bite. This recipe is so easy that you’ll be proud of your seafood patty skills. Keep your kitchen (and yourself!) cool tonight and layer this healthy seafood creation.
Try these salmon burgers with an herbed yogurt for a light dinner on the table in no time.
Want to try these tasty burgers? Grab these items:
- 1 pound skinless salmon fillet, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest, plus 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons plain dried breadcrumbs
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 4 whole-wheat hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Romaine lettuce, for serving