It's hard to resist a popsicle -- especially during these brutally hot days. Today's recipe ensures that you won't feel any guilt about indulging a sweet treat. Made with only sliced fruit and a splash of white grape juice, our fruit salad ice pops are healthy enough to eat for breakfast. And since it's starting to feel like it's 200 degrees outside, you might just want enjoy them for lunch and dinner as well.
Want to be a pop star? Grab these for your fruit salad on a stick:
- 1 peach, cut into 1/2-inch slices (1/2 cup)
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 3 ounces blueberries (1/2 cup)
- 4 ounces strawberries, hulled and halved ( 3/4 cup)
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups 100 percent white-grape juice