Got a sweet tooth? We sure do. But we also try to -- occasionally -- stick to a healthy diet. Fortunately, today's recipe for tropical fruit salad lets us indulge in dessert without thinking twice about it. Dressed up with toasted coconut flakes and fresh mint, this stunning display of summer produce would make a perfect addition to any brunch or picnic party. Just chop your fruit, arrange on a platter, and serve.
And the best part of eating fruit during the week? You'll have twice as much room for chocolate cake on the weekends.
Want to start shopping and chopping? Get going:
- 1 pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 pound strawberries, sliced
- Zest from 1 lime, plus 2 tablespoons juice
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup coconut chips, toasted