With just five flavorful ingredients, this go-to meal is destined to become a favorite in your house. Can you boil pasta water? If so, then you have more than you can whip up this super fresh dinner. We suggest passing this recipe on to recent college grads looking to get comfortable in the kitchen.
Ready to start shopping? Here's what you need:
- 1 1/2 pounds cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves, plus more for serving, or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 pound short pasta, such as orecchiette