We don't need to give this one the hard sell -- it's THAT good -- but...
These spicy and tender Buffalo Chicken Thighs are absolutely out-of-this-world delicious. Complimented by a crisp and creamy salad, this meal will be one of the most crowd-pleasing plates you'll make this summer.
Ready to shop? Here's what you'll need:
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (3/4 cup)
- 3 large celery stalks, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 head romaine lettuce, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter