On Friday, oatmeal cream pies beat no-bake cookies by a single vote (112 votes to 111 votes) and gingerbread won out over meringues.
Today, we're wrapping up the last round two matches and moving into the beginning of round three. Print out the bracket to see the competitors and to pick your final four—to be voted on Friday.
Round 2: Flourless vs. Glazed and French Macarons vs. Mexican Wedding Cakes
Flourless or glazed cookies?
- Glazed (62%, 114 Votes)
- Flourless (38%, 71 Votes)
Total Voters: 185
French macarons or Mexican wedding cakes?
- French Macarons (50%, 102 Votes)
- Mexican Wedding Cakes (50%, 100 Votes)
Total Voters: 202
Round 3: Chocolate Chip vs. Key Lime Bars and Shortbread vs. Snickerdoodles
Chocolate chip or key lime bars?
- Chocolate Chip (72%, 140 Votes)
- Key Lime Bars (28%, 54 Votes)
Total Voters: 194
Shortbread or snickerdoodles?
- Shortbread (52%, 101 Votes)
- Snickerdoodles (48%, 92 Votes)
Total Voters: 193